Yesterday Bleeding Cool ran a major spoiler story regarding tomorrow’s X-Men Gold #30. I am led to believe to expect a major media to run it officially, exclusively shortly. So if you are adverse to such spoilers, may I suggest you get offline soon?
Because despite Marvel blowing it all in a headline in a few short hours, they did go to extraordinary lengths to keep the big twist a secret. Which included commissioning covers by J Scott Campbell that will never see the light of published day, just so that staff members at Marvel wouldn’t have a clue as to what exactly was going on.
Having a cover to a comic by Campbell is something most could only dream of. But to commission one with the aim of not using it? What a waste, what a waste…
X-Men Gold #30 is published tomorrow by Marvel Comics.
X-MEN GOLD #30
(W) Marc Guggenheim (A) David Marquez (CA) Phil Noto
‘TIL DEATH DO US Part 6
• Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today for the ultimate union!
• After a lifetime of will-they-or-won’t-they, new boyfriends and ex-girlfriends, KITTY and COLOSSUS are finally walking down the aisle together…
• GUEST STARS GALORE IN THIS VERY SPECIAL MOMENT IN X-MEN HISTORY!
Rated T+In Shops: Jun 20, 2018
- Captain Marvel Gets a Braver & Mightier One Shot in February - November 20, 2018
- Mark Millar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter in Image Comics February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Minor Disaster – A New Legacy Character for Harley Quinn - November 20, 2018
- Aquaman Encourages Kids to Take Comics Into the Bath - November 20, 2018
- New York Bar Sues Image Comics and Forbidden Planet For $2 Million Over Dead Rabbit Trademark - November 20, 2018