On the Friday of San Diego Comic-Con, Diamond Comic Distributors always host a retailer event where publishers line up to present what’s coming in upcoming months and provide a one-stop shop for the show for comic shop owners and employees.
It’s also a place for retailers to pick up exclusive show swag, and sell it to collectors and pay for the cost of their trip and hotel… and a few of those have just been announced.
Currently, that includes a Jim Lee B&W reduced logo exclusive retailer variant of Batman #50…
following up on last year’s Metal Tour T-Shirts with a Hall Of Justice Staff T-Shirt.
A B&W variant cover of Transformers Unicron #1, again, exclusive to the event.
And over $175 worth of retail merchandise per store…
Expect plenty more to be added to this list but it’s a start. Attending retailers have an extended signup date of June 25th with Diamond. And if you are going along, do let us know…
- Batman Damned #1 Signed by Lee Bermejo Sells for $1000 - September 23, 2018
- Stephen Colbert Weighs In On the Batpenis - September 23, 2018
- ComiXology Denies Censoring the Bat Penis - September 23, 2018
- Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips’ Criminal Returns in January from Image Comics (UPDATE) - September 23, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 23rd September 2018 – What’s The Story, Morning Glory? - September 23, 2018