On the Friday of San Diego Comic-Con, Diamond Comic Distributors always host a retailer event where publishers line up to present what’s coming in upcoming months and provide a one-stop shop for the show for comic shop owners and employees.
It’s also a place for retailers to pick up exclusive show swag, and sell it to collectors and pay for the cost of their trip and hotel… and a few of those have just been announced.
Currently, that includes a Jim Lee B&W reduced logo exclusive retailer variant of Batman #50…
following up on last year’s Metal Tour T-Shirts with a Hall Of Justice Staff T-Shirt.
A B&W variant cover of Transformers Unicron #1, again, exclusive to the event.
And over $175 worth of retail merchandise per store…
Expect plenty more to be added to this list but it’s a start. Attending retailers have an extended signup date of June 25th with Diamond. And if you are going along, do let us know…
- Captain Marvel Gets a Braver & Mightier One Shot in February - November 20, 2018
- Mark Millar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter in Image Comics February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Minor Disaster – A New Legacy Character for Harley Quinn - November 20, 2018
- Aquaman Encourages Kids to Take Comics Into the Bath - November 20, 2018
- New York Bar Sues Image Comics and Forbidden Planet For $2 Million Over Dead Rabbit Trademark - November 20, 2018