Marvel Comics writer Al Ewing tweeted out the first one.
— Al Ewing Writes Comics And Tells You About Them (@Al_Ewing) June 18, 2018
A mashup between Iron Man and Mjolnir, called Iron Hammer, designed by Humberto Ramos.
Then Marvel Editor-in-Chief C.B. Cebulski followed with Arachknight, a smash up of Spider-Man and Moon Knight.
— C.B. Cebulski (@CBCebulski) June 18, 2018
I get the feeling there may be more to come… and yes it does feel a little like the Amalgamverse… but just for Marvel.
UPDATE: Here we go… editor Jordan White tweets out Ghost Panther.
— Jordan D. White (@cracksh0t) June 18, 2018
And from Ben Blacker, X-23 meets Nico…
— Ben Blacker (@BenBlacker) June 18, 2018
From Gerry Duggan, Captain America meets Doctor Strange…
— Gerry Duggan (@GerryDuggan) June 18, 2018
- New Jersey School Board Votes to Keep Alison Bechdel’s Fun Home on the Curriculum - October 13, 2018
- Big Books From Marvel in 2019 – Omnibus, Masterworks and Epic Lines - October 13, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Bring Back Starforce Ahead of Captain Marvel Film - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Brendan Deenan and Cale Atkinson’s Night Night Groot - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Oversized Behold… Galactus Hardcover in May - October 13, 2018