Ahh, Father’s Day. Lots of people have no idea what to get for theirs, but Lids is here to help. As a wearer of many hats, I frequent Lids stores on a fairly regular basis. Usually it’s to buy Cleveland Indians hats, but looking around I have been asked before if I had seen their line of custom hats. Not to sound like THAT guy, but I would never customize an official hat. I always thought that would cheapen it, make it less authentic (I realize I come off like a snob here; oh well). What I didn’t know however was the quality of the product they were offering.
They were kind enough to send over some examples of the hats they can make for Father’s Day tomorrow, and color me impressed.
Right away, the stitching is superb. They use their Custom Zone to help you pick out everything from logos to stitch colors. Any style of hat is available, from companies like ’47 and New Era. That includes stretch fit, adjustable, and what they refer to as Dad Hats (the adjustables with the metal thing on the back). Any color hat is available, and either in store or on the website you can create pretty much whatever you want.
These are a mixed bag, I really like the pun hats — the popsicle one on white New Era snapback looks sharp. I wish a different color stitch was used on the fungi one, but oh well. The dad bod one is fine; I know people who would wear it, but that’s not my personal style. That is what is great about these though. The customization is endless. There is bound to be something for everyone.
If you have a favorite MLB player, you can even have an MLB cap stitched with that players autograph. Hers an over the top video showing just that:
For you last-minute shoppers, you can’t really go wrong. Check out all of the options and customize your hat today here, or in store at your local Lids.
- Lucasfilm Deletes Fan/Collecting/Podcasting Sites Section From StarWars.com - October 22, 2018
- Be Hypnotized by the First Trailer For February’s The Prodigy - October 22, 2018
- Roman Reigns Opens RAW Revealing Leukemia Diagnosis, Relinquishes WWE Universal Title - October 22, 2018
- The Merkins Slashstreet Boys Parody “I’ll Kill You That Way” is the Best Thing You Will Watch Today - October 22, 2018
- Arrow Season 7 Gets Promo Video, Producer Teases No Happy Ever After For Roy - October 22, 2018