Empire Magazine has shared two new images from the upcoming Sicario sequel Sicario: Day of the Soldado. The movie, directed by Stefano Sollima, was once again written by Taylor Sheridan, who is promising that this movie is going to be even darker than the first one. Sheridan is earning a reputation for his bleak movies, which include the likes of Hell or High Water and Wind River. Sicario is one of the movies that continued to help propel Denis Villeneuve into the mainstream.
The drug war on the US-Mexico border has escalated as the cartels have begun trafficking terrorists across the US border. To fight the war, federal agent Matt Graver re-teams with the mercurial Alejandro.
Sicario: Day of the Soldado, directed by Stefano Sollima, stars Josh Brolin, Isabela Moner, Benicio Del Toro, Matthew Modine, and Jeffrey Donovan. It will be released June 29th.
- First Look at Eiza Gonzalez in Hobbs and Shaw - December 18, 2018
- Todd Phillips Confirms That the Joker Movie Has Wrapped Production - December 18, 2018
- Sherlock Holmes Adaptation ‘Elementary’ to End After 7 Seasons - December 17, 2018
- Utah Film Critics Association Votes Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse the Best Picture of 2018 - December 17, 2018
- [SPOILERS] Phil Lord and Chris Miller Talk That Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits Scene - December 17, 2018