Empire Magazine has shared two new images from the upcoming Sicario sequel Sicario: Day of the Soldado. The movie, directed by Stefano Sollima, was once again written by Taylor Sheridan, who is promising that this movie is going to be even darker than the first one. Sheridan is earning a reputation for his bleak movies, which include the likes of Hell or High Water and Wind River. Sicario is one of the movies that continued to help propel Denis Villeneuve into the mainstream.
The drug war on the US-Mexico border has escalated as the cartels have begun trafficking terrorists across the US border. To fight the war, federal agent Matt Graver re-teams with the mercurial Alejandro.
Sicario: Day of the Soldado, directed by Stefano Sollima, stars Josh Brolin, Isabela Moner, Benicio Del Toro, Matthew Modine, and Jeffrey Donovan. It will be released June 29th.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix Cancels Marvel’s Luke Cage After 2 Seasons - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018