Bleeding Cool has been running a number of stories, wondering just what Marvel Comics has planned for this most mysterious of projects under wraps, X-Classified.
But X-Classified? It’s a major departure.
Bleeding Cool has learned that the comic shipping in July from Marvel is in fact called Mr & Mrs X.
Like, Mr & Mrs Smith. But… X.
Might suggest it sounds a little like Kitty and Colossus? That’s just speculation, of course. The title is real.
Oh, and J. Scott Campbell may be doing covers for it after all.
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018
- Free Comics Day 2019 Titles to be Announced Next Week on Facebook - December 12, 2018
- Batman Damned #2 Looks Further Back at Why He Doesn’t Use Guns - December 12, 2018
- In the Wake of Joe Illidge’s Exit, Robert Meyers Promoted to Senior Editorial Director at Valiant - December 12, 2018
- So, It’s Cosmic Ghost Rider Destroying Marvel History from Paul Scheer, Nick Giovannetti and Gerardo Sandoval - December 12, 2018