Bleeding Cool has been running a number of stories, wondering just what Marvel Comics has planned for this most mysterious of projects under wraps, X-Classified.
But X-Classified? It’s a major departure.
Bleeding Cool has learned that the comic shipping in July from Marvel is in fact called Mr & Mrs X.
Like, Mr & Mrs Smith. But… X.
Might suggest it sounds a little like Kitty and Colossus? That’s just speculation, of course. The title is real.
Oh, and J. Scott Campbell may be doing covers for it after all.
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018
- Full Catalog For BOOM! Studios January 2019 Solicitations – Brings Buffy to the Yard With the Avant-Guards - October 16, 2018