Bleeding Cool has been running a number of stories, wondering just what Marvel Comics has planned for this most mysterious of projects under wraps, X-Classified.
But X-Classified? It’s a major departure.
Bleeding Cool has learned that the comic shipping in July from Marvel is in fact called Mr & Mrs X.
Like, Mr & Mrs Smith. But… X.
Might suggest it sounds a little like Kitty and Colossus? That’s just speculation, of course. The title is real.
Oh, and J. Scott Campbell may be doing covers for it after all.
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018