Bleeding Cool has been running a number of stories, wondering just what Marvel Comics has planned for this most mysterious of projects under wraps, X-Classified.
But X-Classified? It’s a major departure.
Bleeding Cool has learned that the comic shipping in July from Marvel is in fact called Mr & Mrs X.
Like, Mr & Mrs Smith. But… X.
Might suggest it sounds a little like Kitty and Colossus? That’s just speculation, of course. The title is real.
Oh, and J. Scott Campbell may be doing covers for it after all.
- Video Message From Stan Lee at Home With His Daughter JC For Father’s Day - June 18, 2018
- Full DC Comics Catalog for September 2018 + Solicitations - June 18, 2018
- WARNING: That Major X-Men Wedding Spoiler, Revealed in Full - June 18, 2018
- Humberto Ramos Warping Marvel Characters Together for New Comic? #WhoGetsWarped - June 18, 2018
- Has Geoff Johns Remembered Justice League: Rise of the Seven Seas? - June 18, 2018