AMC is doing everything possible to make the wait Fear the Walking Dead fans now find themselves in as bearable as possible, with the series on mid-season “summer break” until it returns for its final eight episodes of the fourth season on Sunday, August 12th at 9 p.m. ET/PT. To ease their suffering (not using “…their time of mourning because I need a body, people!), the network has also released a “first look” teaser for the second-half of the season; executive produced by Scott M. Gimple, and showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg; as well as Robert Kirkman, David Alpert, Gale Anne Hurd and Greg Nicotero.
Starring Lennie James, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Garret Dillahunt, Maggie Grace, and Jenna Elfman, here’s what fans can expect when Fear the Walking Dead returns this August:
The first half of season four began with one figure huddled around a campfire, and ended with nine. Characters who started their journeys in isolation collided with each other in unexpected ways and found themselves in one of the last places they ever expected to be…together. In the back half of the season they will explore who they are now – as individuals and as part of the greater group – and how they will forge ahead. They will find themselves pitted against new adversaries – human, walker, and even nature itself. Theirs will be a journey wrought with danger, love, heartbreak, loss, and ultimately, hope.
Here’s a look back at the first-half of AMC’s fourth season of Fear the Walking Dead:
In season 4, we will see the world of Madison Clark (Kim Dickens) and her family through new eyes — the eyes of Morgan Jones (Lennie James), who is joining the story from the world of The Walking Dead. The characters’ immediate pasts mix with an uncertain present of struggle and discovery as they meet new friends, foes, and threats. They fight for each other, against each other and against a legion of the dead to somehow build an existence against the crushing pressure of lives coming apart. There will be darkness and light; terror and grace; and the heroic, mercenary and craven, all crashing together toward a new reality for Fear the Walking Dead.
- Jared Leto Shaves for ‘Morbius’ While He Can Still See His Reflection (VIDEO) - November 15, 2018
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse Season 8, Episode 10 ‘Apocalypse Then’: A Strong Finale Saves the Day (REVIEW) - November 15, 2018
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse Season 8, Episode 10 ‘Apocalypse Then’ (End of Days 810! Live-Blog) - November 14, 2018
- Gotham Season 5: As The City Falls, The “Legend of The Dark Knight” Rises (TRAILER) - November 14, 2018
- CW Sets Theodora Goss’ The Strange Case Of the Alchemist Daughter for Series - November 14, 2018