Teen Titans Go! to the Movies continues its strange little marking campaign with a new poster. They are making a lot of promo art for Slade Wilson, aka Deathstroke, that looks a lot like old-school propaganda. It’s entertaining, and another one was posted to the official Twitter account recently.
The plot for Slade seems to be that he’s controlling the minds of everyone but the Titans, so these images make sense. They are also continuing their trend of making fun of Slade because he looks like Deadpool in the marketing.
— Teen Titans GO Movie (@TeenTitansMovie) June 6, 2018
This movie is going to be gamble, with the cartoon already dividing fans since the day it came out. But if this works, it could be one of the best movies that subvert the superhero genre to come out this year.
Summary: A villain’s maniacal plan for world domination sidetracks five teenage superheroes who dream of Hollywood stardom.
Teen Titans Go! To the Movies, directed by Aaron Horvath and Peter Rida Michail, stars Scott Menville, Tara Strong, Khary Payton, Greg Cipes, Hynden Watch, Kristen Bell, and Will Arnett. It will be released on July 27th.
- Daredevil Season 3: Peter Halpin Joins the Cast as Theo Nelson - October 18, 2018
- Watch Our Heroes Do Some Training in This New Robin Hood Clip - October 18, 2018
- Sophie Turner Talks Incorporating Mental Illness into Dark Phoenix - October 18, 2018
- Joshua Bassett Set to Star in High School Musical: The Musical for the Disney Streaming Service - October 17, 2018
- Arrowverse Crossover Elseworlds: First Look at Lois Lane, Black Suited Superman, and a Poster - October 17, 2018