One of those fantastically stylish ’80s films about vampires, The Lost Boys, is getting the FUNKO Pop Vinyl treatment this summer. Announced today, a set of four (technically five, since one is a two-pack) collectible figures feature some of the notable characters from the film.
There’s a beach town in California where you never have to grow old, the vampires don’t sparkle but wear plenty of leather and holy water is a must-have when leaving the house. The cult classic ‘80s-tastic The Lost Boys adventure continues with a series of Pop! Movies collectibles. Pop!
Sam and Michael are just two brothers trying to find their way in a new town, but they show surprising grit in the face of a leather-clad vampire gang.
And Pop! David, the leader of the Santa Carla (murder capitol of the world) gang, is available in his human form carrying a box of noodles. Which are more than likely worms, Michael.
The Frog Brothers, Edgar and Alan Frog, are available as a two-pack exclusively through the Funko Shop. The brothers are armed with stakes and a comic book understanding of how to battle their fanged foes.
Alright, I’m pretty disapointed there isn’t a Star, or Nanook, or Grandpa OR FREAKING TIMMY CAPPELLO!
Anyhow, this collection is slated for a July release, probably in time for SDCC.
Thou shalt not…
- Marilyn Manson Just Released a Cover of 'Cry Little Sister' from The Lost Boys
- Let's Talk About "The Hunger" On it's 35th Anniversary
- These 'Ready Player One' Reimagined Classic Movie Posters Are AMAZING
- Check Out BossLogic’s ‘Spider-Man: Homies’ Poster - June 24, 2018
- Evil Superman Suit from ‘Superman III’ Sells for $200k - June 24, 2018
- Daryl Hannah’s Mermaid Tail from ‘Splash’ Sold for $10k - June 24, 2018
- The Fonz’s Triumph Motorcycle Sold For $179k - June 24, 2018
- Han Solo’s ‘Return of the Jedi’ Blaster Just Sold for $550k - June 24, 2018