Ubisoft just released a ton of new details (and trailers) for their upcoming piractical adventure title, Skull & Bones. It’s pretty much everything we loved about Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag but augmented and multiplayer-edededed from the get-go.
Players will be able to pick their cannon types, figureheads, steering wheel, deck guns, and their crew before heading out for missions. There will be a fortune teller who will give players advice and divine the possible outcomes on three different things: cataclysm, weather, and conflict.
The gameplay looks pretty identical to the Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag stuff — complete with the same sound effects.
“You’re going to steal every last f**king coin,” Ubisoft Singapore creative director Justin Farren told the crowd.
The other thing shown for the title today was a walkthrough trailer for The Hunting Grounds:
Skull & Bones is showing off a new PvPvE mode at E3 2018 called Hunting Grounds. Setting players loose in the open Indian Ocean, this new mode will let them hunt merchant ships, loot trade routes, and sink enemy vessels either as a lone wolf or part of a pirate gang. As you pillage and plunder your way towards fame and notoriety, you’ll have to fend off the forces of powerful empires, fiendish rival pirates, and even the treacherous ocean itself. And in true pirate fashion, there’s always the possibility of your pirate gang turning on you to take your riches. Skull & Bones will launch in 2019 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- YOU ARE THE SHARK: Maneater the Game Revealed at #E3
- Ubisoft Reveals More Details and a New Trailer for The Crew 2
- Jon Favreau Shares Photo of His ‘Lion King’ Production - October 18, 2018
- Tony Awards Announce Broadcast Date, and Venue for 2019 - October 18, 2018
- ‘Wheel of Time’ Showrunner Asks What Fans What They Want in Series - October 18, 2018
- Yes, Really: NASA Just Gave Godzilla His Own Constellation - October 18, 2018
- Another Superman Villain is Headed to The CW’s ‘Supergirl’ - October 18, 2018