A couple months back we had the chance to go check out Two Point Hospital in a preview event. This week, the game came to E3 with a fresh new trailer showing us much more than we originally got to try out for ourselves. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, the game is a hospital simulator with an animated touch that gives you the chance to build your own place and help cure the sick people that populate your area. You can check out the game’s description along with their official E3 trailer that was featured at the PC Gaming Show before going to the con and trying it out on the floor.
Build up a hospital from nothing to a masterpiece as you design the most beautiful – or functional – healthcare operation in the whole of Two Point County. Optimise your hospital design to increase patient (and cash) flow, arranging corridors, rooms and waiting areas to your exact specifications. Expand your hospital to multiple buildings as you look to get as many patients through the door as possible. Place decorative and functional items around your hospital to improve its prestige, lower patient boredom, increase happiness and keep those end of year awards flowing in.
- Shining Resonance Refrain Receives a New Story Trailer
- Treyarch Shows Off Remastered Maps Coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- The Cute World of Ooblets Debuts Just Before E3 Kicks Off
- Killing Floor 2's Summer Slideshow Details Emerge at #E3
- Star Control: Origins has a Release Date and E3 World Premiere Trailer
- Sega to Release Several Titles on PC Over the Next Year
- Telltale's The Walking Dead Sees Its Final Chapter Release in August
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween - October 16, 2018
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018
- Sony Says The PS4 Message Hacks Have Been Fixed - October 16, 2018
- Analogue Unveils Their Genesis Retro Console With the Mega Sg - October 16, 2018