A couple months back we had the chance to go check out Two Point Hospital in a preview event. This week, the game came to E3 with a fresh new trailer showing us much more than we originally got to try out for ourselves. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, the game is a hospital simulator with an animated touch that gives you the chance to build your own place and help cure the sick people that populate your area. You can check out the game’s description along with their official E3 trailer that was featured at the PC Gaming Show before going to the con and trying it out on the floor.
Build up a hospital from nothing to a masterpiece as you design the most beautiful – or functional – healthcare operation in the whole of Two Point County. Optimise your hospital design to increase patient (and cash) flow, arranging corridors, rooms and waiting areas to your exact specifications. Expand your hospital to multiple buildings as you look to get as many patients through the door as possible. Place decorative and functional items around your hospital to improve its prestige, lower patient boredom, increase happiness and keep those end of year awards flowing in.
- Shining Resonance Refrain Receives a New Story Trailer
- Treyarch Shows Off Remastered Maps Coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- The Cute World of Ooblets Debuts Just Before E3 Kicks Off
- Killing Floor 2's Summer Slideshow Details Emerge at #E3
- Star Control: Origins has a Release Date and E3 World Premiere Trailer
- Sega to Release Several Titles on PC Over the Next Year
- Telltale's The Walking Dead Sees Its Final Chapter Release in August
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as It’s Released on Steam - August 19, 2018