In case you’ve been wondering when you’d see more maps for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, we got a fresh reveal of what’s to come. During the PlayStation presentation at E3, the company had a new trailer to show off between events where they revealed several maps would be added to the game that are remastered from Black Ops 1 and 2. Those four maps are Summit, Jungle, Slums, and Firing Range. Just saying — those names should bring back some amazing memories for people who are hardcore fans of the series and are looking forward to shooting tons of noobie players on familiar grounds.
The selection goes in line with what we’ve already seen to a small degree with the giant Blackout map for the Black Ops 4 version of battle royale, where they revealed that several old-school maps were getting a revival for the giant playground they intend to stick players on. Whether or not that will lead to every map you’ve ever loved being added to the game is another question altogether, but at the very least it shows they’re trying to give the fans some love. You can check out the trailer showing off all of the maps below, and we hope to play some of them during E3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is Headed to Beta Testing, According to Treyarch
- Treyarch Unveils Black Ops 4 Mystery Box and More Zombies Details at SDCC
- Treyarch Releases Black Ops 4 Zombies Trailer Before SDCC
- Treyarch Reveals Details on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4's Blackout Beta Dates
- Rumor Mill: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4's Battle Royal Only Supports 60 Players?
- Infinity Ward's Next Call Of Duty Game Will Have a Story
- Sledgehammer Games Releases New Call of Duty: WWII Content Details
- Marvel's Spider-Man for PlayStation is Tackling the Sinister Six
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Adds a New Level in 'Future Tense' DLC
- Two Point Hospital Brings a New Trailer to PC Gaming Show
- Not at The Sony E3 Show? Neither are We [Liveblog]
- Noita Gets a Gameplay Trailer and a Steam Page
- The Cute World of Ooblets Debuts Just Before E3 Kicks Off
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as It’s Released on Steam - August 19, 2018