If you thought Sega was going to be left out of the PC Gaming Show the day before E3, you were mistaken, as they showed several titles coming to PC. The biggest reveals of the bunch were Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami, with Valkyria Chronicles 4 set to join them later this year. According to info released during the conference, the push to put more titles on PC is Sega’s way of showing their commitment to the fans to bring them the best titles possible across multiple platforms, rather than sticking to a specific console or making exclusive titles you can only get in one place.
Below is the official trailer of everything Sega has been working on when it comes to importing Japanese games to the PC. The video features Shining Resonance: Refrain, which will be joining the collection of games on July 10th. This is pretty monumental in terms of making sure fans have all of the games that they could wanton a platform that other companies pass over during E3 as the focus is usually on one of the big three home consoles. It’ll be interesting to see if Sega capitalizes on it and expands their game market in Japan in the future.
- Two Point Hospital Brings a New Trailer to PC Gaming Show
- The Cute World of Ooblets Debuts Just Before E3 Kicks Off
- The Sinking City has a Creepy New E3 Trailer
- TinyBuild Games Brings Humor to Hell on Earth with Rapture Rejects
- Warner Bros Interactive Debuts Hitman 2 Miami Gameplay Trailer at E3
- Sable Dazzles in Trailer From Shedworks at E3
- Overkill's The Walking Dead Receives a Proper E3 Trailer
- Dealing With Aliens in Everyday Life With Desert Child at E3 - June 18, 2018
- A New Retro Gaming Solution Shown Off at E3 with Polymega - June 18, 2018
- Cygames Gives Us a Preview of Granblue Fantasy Project Re:Link at E3 - June 18, 2018
- Bigben Interactive Bring Warhammer: Chaosbane to the E3 Floor - June 18, 2018
- The Sinking City Takes Lovecraftian Pleasure to a New Level - June 18, 2018