Sony had one more reveal before their press conference kicks off tomorrow, as they announced Beat Saber will be coming to PSVR. The game has already been released on Steam for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality from Hyperbolic Games. No release date or price point was announced, just a trailer showing off the game as you play it with their PSVR setup. If you’ve never played the game before, it’s basically an experience for you to drum with lightsabers to the beat of the songs they’ve created for you to jam out to. Check out the video and the full description below as we wait to see if more details will be announced on Monday.
Beat Saber is a unique VR rhythm game where your goal is to slash the beats (represented by small cubes) as they are coming at you. Every beat indicates which saber you need to use and also the direction you need to match. All the music is composed to perfectly fit the hand made levels. Our goal is to make players almost dance while cutting the cubes and avoiding obstacles. Each cut is strongly supported by great sound and visual effects to emphasize the rhythm.
- Bleeding Cool's Best in Gaming 2018: Best VR Game
- Sony Announces the PSVR Has Sold Three Million Units
- SNK Reveals the Full Games Lineup for the Neo Geo Mini
- Retailer Exclusive Covers for The Magic Order by Mark Millar and Olivier Coipel for Netflix
- The Lost Child Gets a Nintendo Switch Trailer Before E3
- Indivisible Receives a Brand New Trailer Ahead of E3
- Hyperbolic Magnetism Releases Teaser Trailer For Beat Saber