Starbreeze, Skybound Entertainment, and 505 Games have released a new character trailer for Overkill’s The Walking Dead, this one featuring Heather. This is probably one of the more ruthless trailers you’ll see from the game, or The Walking Dead as a whole, as it shows someone not in a pack or a community striving to survive in the world where every corner of a city has some form of zombie lurking around it. We assumed there would be loners and nomads throughout the world as there are in the comics, but Heather basically looks like she plays as a renegade doing her own thing, and if you cross her, good luck to you.
This week at E3, Starbreeze will have a demo of the game available to play, but haven’t gone into the details of exactly what they’ll feature and how much will be shown. We’re expecting, at best, a minimum level that will give you the basics of how to play but reveal nothing about this game’s particular storyline or give any insight into what the characters are going through. So while we patiently wait to try the game out, please enjoy this fresh new trailer for the game.
- Swedish Authorities Raid the Starbreeze Offices
- Indivisible Receives a Brand New Trailer Ahead of E3
- Fear the Walking Dead's Colman Domingo: Midseason Finale will "Change the Course of the Show Forever"
- Telltale's The Walking Dead: The Final Season Drops in August
- Walking Dead #180 is More About the Politics Than Ever Before
- The Walking Dead 15th Anniversary Box Has an Exclusive Here's Negan Collection
- Althea Looks to Save John Dorie in Fear the Walking Dead Mid-Season Finale Preview