A little bit of a reveal as we head into E3 as Activision has announced its full lineup of what you’ll be able to see at the company’s booth. The full lineup of games that they will have on display for you to check out are Destiny 2: Forsaken, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Black Ops 4, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, and Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. The Spyro title is a bit out of the blue but not unexpected, as it was rumored there was work being done to bring it back after the success of the Bandicoot game in 2017. The game will be available on September 21st.
The more interesting piece of news from the lineup announcement is that there was some kind of secret Crash Bandicoot news on the way. What exactly that news will be is anyone’s guess, but if we had to take a stab at it, we’d say there’s a new modern Crash game on the way. I mean, how could you not take full advantage of the success of the revitalized platformer after seeing it succeed last year? With any luck, we’ll hear more about it before the convention kicks off. But for now, it’s anyone’s guess what they got coming.
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Receives a New Launch Trailer
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Adds a New Level in 'Future Tense' DLC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Confirms Remastered Fan-Favorite Maps
- Chinese Tech Company NetEase Buys a Stake in Bungie
- Call of Duty: WWII Announces Attack of the Undead Community Event
- Activision Calls Black Ops 4 "the Most-Watched Game Reveal Ever"
- Activision Blizzard Announces Overwatch LEGO at Licensing Expo 2018
- Activision Blizzard Announces Record First Quarter Thanks to Player Engagement
- Critical Role to Bring Back Vox Machina for One Live Event - December 11, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for December 11-17, 2018 - December 11, 2018
- PlayStation Plus Will Stop Making PS3 and Vita Games for Free in March - December 11, 2018
- Review: AZIO R.C.K. Vintage Typewriter Keyboard - December 10, 2018
- Fortnite Streamer Arrested For Alleged Domestic Abuse During Stream - December 10, 2018