Ever since we saw someone recreate the island from Lost using the Far Cry 5 map editor, we kind of assumed we’d be seeing a lot more creations down the road. We just didn’t realize how big people would aspire to create. Enter: D4RKDEATH, who took the time to construct a place where life, uh, finds a way, as he recreated the entire park for the original Jurassic Park. This is basically a love-letter to Steven Spielberg‘s film as it shows you everything from the front gate, the visitor center, the road they travel in the park, the rooms and inner-workings of the park, and a few other little tidbits and surprises you probably forgot about.
Considering what he was able to do in the map editor is simply stunning. This isn’t just a copy and paste recreation like you would find in Gmod, or even a crude version like you might find in Halo 5. It speaks volumes to the amount of freedom Ubisoft allows you to have inside their game where you can basically recreate a large fictional place and make it a level. You can download the map at this link to play on it, or watch the video below to just enjoy it.
- Far Cry 5 Reveals Next DLC Event, Dead Living Zombies
- Far Cry 5's Next DLC Will, for Some Reason, Take People to Mars
- Far Cry 5: Hours of Darkness Receives a Launch Trailer
- Ubisoft Reveals Their Next DLC for Far Cry 5 in Hours of Darkness Trailer
- Someone Recreated the Island From Lost in Far Cry 5
- PETA Voices Concerns About Fishing in Far Cry 5
- Latest Far Cry 5 Update Fixes Co-Op and Arcade Issues
- Far Cry 5 Live-Action Short Film Makes It to YouTube