Here is an unlettered, uncoloured preview with Pepe Larraz’ art for the upcoming Extermination series from Marvel Comics written by Ed Brisson… and it begins with something very bad happening to the X-Mansion in Central Park and a mysterious hooded stranger…
Hit by a spaceship? Merged with another dimension? The Danger Room get out of control again?
Has a touch of the Fall Of The Mutants promotional art doesn’t it? So many mutants, dead or unconscious… and then, Illinois.
Illinois Nazis. I hate Illinois Nazis. And two new mutants?
The original five X-Men, who have travelled in time to the present, with Bloodstorm, a vampire Storm from a different dimension. Oh and Jean Grey is back after all. It does have an original X-Factor feel to it as well…
EXTERMINATION #1(W) Ed Brisson (A) Pepe Larraz (CA) Olivier Coipel
Cyclops. Iceman. Angel. Beast. Marvel Girl. The original team of teen mutants brought together by Professor Charles Xavier many years ago have been shunted through time to find a world they barely recognize but were determined to help. Now, finding themselves targeted for death, the future of mutantkind lies squarely in the hands of its past. Writer Ed Brisson (OLD MAN LOGAN, CABLE) and artist Pepe Larraz (UNCANNY AVENGERS, AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER) answer the biggest question of all: can the fate of the X-Men be changed? Rated T+ In Shops: Aug 15, 2018 SRP: $4.99
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018