PC Gamer’s E3 press conference, the PC Gaming Show has revealed that it will feature world premiere game announcements and teasers from Sega, Square Enix, Crytek, Double Fine, and several others.
The full official lineup includes:
- Square Enix
- Double Fine
- Hi-Rez Studios
- SkyDance Media
- Digital Extremes
- Raw Fury
- Modern Storyteller
- Cloud Imperium Games
- 505 Games
- and an untitled publisher
- Oculus Rift
- Stardock Entertainment
- Tripwire Interactive
- Coffee Stain Studios
- Team 17
The show will take place at the Wiltern Theater in LA on Monday, June 11th at 3 p.m. PDT. It will also be livestreamed on Twitch.
The PC Gaming Show will also be hosted on the Twitch homepage as part of their official “E3 Day Zero” programming. In addition, the show will also be broadcast on platforms including Facebook Live, YouTube Gaming, and Steam’s front page.
Looking at the insane number of developers that will be announcing or teasing things at the PC Gaming Show is staggering. Typically the show focuses more on PC hardware and PC only games, because its PC Gamer doing the hosting. This year, however, is shaping up to be an interesting watch. Though, this E3 as a whole is something of a surprise.
If you want to see the show live, you can grab tickets here.
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games
- Guts and Glory Receives a Console Trailer Before Next Week's Release
- Indivisible Receives a Brand New Trailer Ahead of E3
- Sega and Atlus Reveal What They're Bringing to E3 2018
- Square Enix Putting an End to Its 'Go' Mobile Series
- Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XV are Hosting a Crossover - December 12, 2018
- Amy Hennig to Receive Life Achievement Award at GDC 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Fallout 76 Now Under Fire for Lazy Ultrawide Mode Update - December 12, 2018
- Wintersday Festival Kicks Off in Guild Wars 2 Today - December 12, 2018
- Final Fantasy XV’s Comrades Mode Goes Solo Today - December 12, 2018