I Love Lucy is one of the most iconic television shows of all time, and now it will be a line of Funko Pops! I have to say that this is one of those wave of Pops that should have been made a LONG time ago. These are going to sneak up on people and be a huge hit. For example: I showed these to my mom, who has zero interest in Funko or toys of any kind, and she wanted to get into a car and go look for them immediately. That is the brilliance of Funko: they can appeal to literally anyone who has any kind of pop culture interest.
Funko is thrilled to announce that I Love Lucy — the classic
television sitcom — is the latest addition to Pop!
Collect Lucy Ricardo in her iconic blue and white polka dot dress,
and her bandleader husband, Ricky Ricardo,
holding his classic conga drum.
In addition, you can find Lucy in her outfit from
her stint working at the candy factory!
Add a piece of iconic television to
your collection this summer!
All three of those look spectacular. I am so happy they made a factory one right off the bat. The boxes look great. I am just completely in love with the look of these.
Of course there are also exclusives, but like the Gargoyles wave announced last week, they are just variants. Not essential if you don’t want to track them down, but neat for completists. Both versions of Lucy get black-and-white variants, with the regular one at Target and the factory version exclusively at Barnes and Noble. target exclusives are usually the hardest to get, but I have had pretty good luck at Barnes and Noble lately. Fingers crossed!
All of these will be available in August. You can preorder the regular releases here.
- Let’s Take a Look at Scream Factory’s Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Next Generation Blu-ray - December 11, 2018
- Just About Every Walking Dead Comic Ever is in an Auction Ending Today on Comic Connect - December 11, 2018
- NECA Releasing Yet Another Ultimate Pennywise Figure in 2019 - December 11, 2018
- Fallout Fans Will Want to Order the New Toynk Nanoforce Figures - December 11, 2018
- Into the Dark’s January Episode ‘New Year, New You’ is First Blumhouse Production Directed by a Woman - December 11, 2018