If you’d like a little slice of horror on the open road, complete with all the orange lights and mysterious fog your brain can handle, then might we suggest a brand-new demo for the upcoming game Beware that apparently went live this past week. This is one of those games on the fringes that you hear about and see screenshots from, but you have no idea how it will eventually play out.
Thankfully, the creator going under the username Ondrej_Svadlena posted this free demo for you to try out, while this lovely YouTuber named Ray Fields posted video of him trying out the demo in case you’re curious about what you’d be trying out. There’s no timeframe at the moment as to when we’ll see this fully come out, so take our advice: download it here, scan the file for viruses, and try it out while you can.
Beware is currently in early development. At the base, it’s an open-world driving simulation where the player embarks on a long journey of information-gathering through exploration. One of the gameplay elements are intense, 70’s movies style, car chases with challenging AI opponents. There are stealth element too where you can avoid being detected and explore the world undisturbed.
- Agony Developers Release a New Fractal Gameplay Trailer
- Friday the 13th: The Game Players Accessed Jason X's Skin Early... Again
- Elder Dice Have Returned with a Second Kickstarter Campaign
- Twin Soul Receives a Developer Update Along with Screenshots
- Dead by Daylight Teases Next DLC 'Off the Beaten Track' in Latest Trailer
- Bandai Namco Shows Off New Cosmetics Coming to Dragon Ball FighterZ - September 22, 2018
- Former Telltale Games Employee Vents About Unpaid Overtime - September 22, 2018
- Fallout 76 Will Have a Guitar Sword. Yes, We Said Guitar Sword! - September 22, 2018
- Everyone is Freaking Out About a Cut Shadow of The Tomb Raider Ending - September 22, 2018
- Square Enix Releases Gameplay Video of The Last Remnant: Remastered - September 22, 2018