If you’ve been bored with Sea Of Thieves lately, like we’ve been seeing from Twitch streamers the past couple weeks as multiple people are now Pirate Legends, you’re about to get some new DLC that will change up the game moving forward. Rare released details and a new trailer for “The Hungering Deep”, which is set to release on May 29th for Xbox One and PC, adding in a few new items and quests, along with new lines of communication, and a drum for you to beat on during songs. You can check it all out below!
The Hungering Deep adds these permanent new features to the ongoing Sea of Thieves experience.
New Threat! Such a monstrous peril won’t be easily vanquished. The risk of encountering it out at sea will live on.
Drums! On the Sea of Thieves, it pays to bang your own drum. Pirate percussionists can let loose with this new instrument and play shanties with a bit more impact.
Speaking Trumpets! All that drumming drowning out your orders? Use the new speaking trumpet to be heard at a distance and find other crews on the same voyage.
Flags! Discover a new way to signal your intentions to other crews. Forge new friendships, or find new foes…
Tattoos and Scars! The Hungering Deep expands the vanity chest: choose your tattoos and scars to tell your own pirate story.
- Sea of Thieves Finally Adds in Closed Crews Patch with Latest Update
- Sea of Thieves is Adding Private Crews in Next Update
- Sea Of Thieves Talks About the Whole Single and Duo Player Situation
- You Can No Longer Fly Your Ship in Sea of Thieves
- Sea Of Thieves Gets a New Patch With Customizations and Bug Fixes
- People Love Their Orange Juice in Latest Splatoon 2 Splatfest - June 24, 2018
- A New Character is Being Teased for Fighting EX Layer - June 24, 2018
- Shikhondo: Soul Eater Gets a New Gameplay Trailer for PS4 - June 24, 2018
- Rumor Mill: Did Someone Just Leak Battlefield V’s Weapons and Vehicles? - June 24, 2018
- Pokémon GO Swaps Places with 2 Region-Exclusive Creatures - June 24, 2018