While PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds may still be popular for those who haven’t completely jumped over to Fortnite, there’s still the ever lingering issues that the game still suffers from bugs and animation issues and connectivity problems that have been with it since Day 1. While PUBG Corp has addressed minor issues in the past and strived to make the game better, fans still have issues with it to this very day and it’s becoming an ever-increasing topic on forums and social media. Yesterday, in rare form, the company posted a new entry on their Steam page about those issues and vowed to bring about major performances changes moving forward.
Although we’ve made some meaningful improvements to PUBG, we’ve fallen short in other ways. Players have rightfully called us out for failing to address complaints about performance, and recently we haven’t done the best job of communicating about the changes we’re making to the game. Today we want to change that by talking in-depth about the things we’re prioritizing. We’ll also tease some of upcoming content we plan to add to the game.
The post goes on to detail how they will approach everything from equipment management to animations to vehicle behavior and more. We’ll see what they do as time progresses, because much like H1Z1 before them, it does feel like a number of grand promises that have yet to be implemented. Could this be another battle royale game suffering from a case of “too-little-too-late” after players found a new game to latch onto, or can PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds turn the ship with some improvements and bring fans back? We’ll see what happens in the months to come.
- Miramar is Finally Coming to PUBG on Xbox One Tomorrow
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Sends a Twitter Message to Call of Duty
- PUBG Mobile Adds Miramar Map and New Progress Mission
- PUBG's Project Savage is Opening Up to Everyone in New Testing Phase This Week
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Shuts Down Weekend Event Amidst Server Issues
- Steam Now Tells You How Much You’ve Spent On Games - June 21, 2018
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Delayed Again Until 2019 - June 20, 2018
- Ubisoft Confirms The Division 2 Will Have Microtransactions - June 20, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Will Roll Out Event Pass Systems This Week - June 20, 2018
- Capcom Has No Plans to Bring Resident Evil 2 to Nintendo Switch - June 20, 2018