Konami announced that Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – M∀RS would be releasing this year just a week ago, but already the game’s 4K and PSVR demo is available on the PlayStation Store. So if you were wanting to get a glimpse of the updated edition of the game, you can now check it out on PS4 and PSVR. For free, naturally.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner- M∀RS is the remaster of the original title with beautifully enhanced graphics and re-engineered audio made for next-generation consoles and PCs. Players will be immersed in exhilarating high-speed mech-action combat all in third-person 4K or experience the full game for the first time in VR.
The remastered game will include the following new modes and features:
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
- Various training modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner- M∀RS will launch on PlayStation 4, PSVR and Steam on September 4th in the Americas and September 6th globally for a retail price of $29.99 USD. Pre-orders are now available, as is the demo build of the game.
- Budget Cuts Releases a New Gameplay Trailer Ahead of Launch
- Alterac Pass is Live in Heroes of the Storm - June 19, 2018
- 7 New Tracks and Weeny Issi Classic Races Roll Out in GTA Online This Week - June 19, 2018
- Warframe’s New Limbo Prime is Now Available on PC and Console - June 19, 2018
- DeathGarden Enters its Closed Beta Test Phase - June 19, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII is Getting a Third DLC Expansion Later This Month - June 19, 2018