The comics industry has a Free Comic Book Day, a Hallowe’en ComicFest Day, a Local Comic Shop Day, Batman Day, a Doctor Who Day, a C-Day (for Crossed), and Aliens Day and now? A Walking Dead Day.
Image Comics and Skybound Entertainment have decided that October 13th will mark The Walking Dead Day – an all-day, global event commemorating The Walking Dead comic.
Originally created in 2003 by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore, The Walking Dead is one of the longest running comics in the industry, has spun off two TV series, games, merchandise and has become a perennial seller in the marketplace.
The first collectible item to be announced for the day is The Walking Dead #1 15th Anniversary Variant by series artist, Charlie Adlard with colours by Dave Stewart as zombies invade comic book shops.
Retailers can qualify to get their own version of the comic with their own store being invaded.
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018
- Street Fighter’s Jeffrey ‘Chamba’ Cruz Launches RandomVeus ODC in January - October 21, 2018