The much-beloved dinosaur cinematic touchstone film Jurassic Park has a big anniversary this year, and retailer Hot Topic wanted to share in the celebration. It’ll be 25 years since the first Jurassic Park film hit theaters come June 11th, and the next installment in the sequel franchise Jurassic World releases 11 days later.
Hot Topic has a pretty great collection of JP-inspired items for guys, gals, and dinosaur enthusiasts of all types.
The first item that catches my eye (even though I am very anti-pink in my own wardrobe) is this instantly recognizable Ellie Settler (Laura Dern) crop top with some nice additions. It’s available in XS-3X and plus sizes!
There’s also this Owen Grady (Chris Pratt) signature vest from Jurassic World listed in men’s sizes from XS-3X.
We kind of love this unisex Isla Nublar map shirt too, available in XS-3X.
The Jurassic Park collection also has some non-clothing items, like this logo’d canteen (perfect for when you’re stuck up a tree with Lex and Tim), some FUNKO Pop Vinyls of characters like Dennis and Dr. Ian Malcom, and my personal favorite: amber soap complete with dino DNA mosquito.
The line is available now, and with the 30% site-wide sale for the next seven days, you don’t have to worry about sparing any expense.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is set to hit theaters on June 22nd, 2018.
- Ariana Richards Still Loves Dinosaurs and 'Jurassic Park'
- Josh Gad and Wayne Knight: The Jurassic Park Spinoff We Need Immediately
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Roars with $711.5 Million Worldwide
- Feeling the Deadpool Love? Check Out Hot Topic's Buy 2, Get 1 Free on All Deadpool Items
- Hot Topic Has the Gear You Need to Show the World You're All In
- Just in Time for Solo, Hot Topic Star Wars Merch is Buy 2, Get 1 Free
- Let's Take a Look at the 'It' Pennywise Movie Moment from Funko
- Get ready for summer with these fantastic, nerdy swim wear from Hot Topic!
- Her Universe Launches 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Fashion Line, Includes Menswear
- Her Universe Opens 2018 SDCC Fashion Show Submissions
- Ready Player One: Hot Topic Releases Their Merchandise, And We Need It ALL
- ‘Halloween’ 2018: Jamie Lee Curtis Rightfully Gets to Boast - October 22, 2018
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ will Premiere at Wembley in London - October 22, 2018
- Warner Bros. Shifts ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ to 2020 - October 22, 2018
- Let’s Talk About ‘The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell’ - October 22, 2018
- Netflix Orders Second Season of Animated Series ‘Disenchantment’ - October 22, 2018