There’s a lot of fun stuff in today’s final Super-Sons issue…. until the series gets relaunched with a new #1 in August.
And as the Dynamic Duo prove they can stand on their own two feet – or at least hover above the ground, we see how they have learnt from their respective fathers.
Possibly not always the best of lessons. Such as when Cyborg needs taking down a peg…
And I am sure Damian Wayne has committed all he saw to memory. Well that’s not going to cause any issues in upcoming years is it? Don’t argue with Damian Wayne, Aquaman, he’ll cause nitrogen bubbles in your blood to expand somehow…
Well, at least Jonathan Kent will send him a water-resistant birthday card.
SUPER SONS #16
(W) Peter J. Tomasi (A) Carlo Barberi, Art Thibert (CA) Jorge Jimenez
“END OF INNOCENCE” part two! The epic battle between the Super Sons and Kid Amazo crashes to a close, and Superboy and Robin must decide how to pick up the pieces of the disastrous Amazo Project. The Super Sons face tomorrow in this latest chapter of their journey together! In Shops: May 23, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018