Good news if you’re looking to get a job in the gaming industry as a writer: Guerrilla Games (the people behind Horizon Zero Dawn) is looking to hire two new writers for what appears to be a brand-new RPG title. The two specific positions are for just a regular Writer and a Senior Writer, the second of which we have the introduction to the job for you below.
As we expand our team and our ambitions, Guerrilla is looking for a talented Senior Writer with a strong understanding of drama, dialogue, and story structure. The ideal candidate would have significant experience in incorporating such understanding into mission or quest writing and narrative design for AAA games.
Nowhere in the descriptions does it mention having any knowledge of their previous games or Horizon Zero Dawn as a requirement or a bonus, meaning you’re looking at a fresh game with RPG elements and extensive storytelling. But hey, for all we know they’re keeping that part under wraps and you’re actually applying to work on a sequel. If you’d like to apply for the jobs, you can visit them here and here to see if you meet the right qualifications.
- Guerrilla Games Reportedly Poaching Rainbow Six Siege Devs
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Leads BAFTA Game's Nominations
- Horizon Zero Dawn Gets an Anniversary Video and More
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Producer Samrat Sharma is Returning to Ubisoft
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Wins WGA Best Video Game Writing Award
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Could Be Releasing on Xbox One and PS4
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018
- The Fortnite Runes Are Moving Toward the Floating Island - October 20, 2018
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018