Netflix has released a trailer for their upcoming comedy special starring Steve Martin and Martin Short, An Evening You Will Forget For The Rest Of Your Life. The pair have of course been bastions of the comedy world for decades (not a crack at their respective ages, just the facts, folks), and this Netflix special is just the latest in a long string of laugh-inducing projects.
Martin and Short filmed the special at the Peace Center in Greenville, South Carolina while on their ongoing national tour. So for fans who aren’t able to see the two comedians live, they have this feature to look forward to and more. The special will have all-new material that viewers will enjoy in the form of musical sketches and conversations about their storied careers. Expect the wildest exchanges that encompass their lives in the topsy-turvy worlds of showbiz and stand-up.
Steve Martin and Martin Short: An Evening You Will Forget For The Rest Of Your Life will feature a soundtrack by Grammy Award-winning bluegrass band The Steep Canyon Rangers and renowned jazz pianist (and Jimmy Kimmel Live band member) Jeff Babko, as well as Martin’s signature banjo playing.
The special will hit Netflix on May 25th, just in time for the three-day Memorial Weekend in the United States.
- Netflix and the Obamas Sign Multi-Year Deal for Various Series and Specials
- Vincent D'Onofrio Says He's Wrapped on Daredevil Season 3, End of Kingpin?
- Jennifer Aniston, Tig Notaro Star in Netflix's 'First Ladies' Female President Comedy
- All About Netflix's GLOW Season 2 in New Entertainment Weekly Issue
- Netflix Splitting Arrested Development Season 5 In Two Parts
- Gina Carano Joins Disney+ Star Wars Series ‘The Mandalorian’ - November 14, 2018
- Ivan Drago [Dolph Lundgren] Talks ‘Creed II’ Motivations, Revenge - November 14, 2018
- Hulu Nabs George R. R. Martin’s ‘Wild Cards’ for 2 Different Shows - November 14, 2018
- Comparing Big Red to Hamlet: David Harbour Talks ‘Hellboy’ - November 14, 2018
- David Harbour Compares ‘Stranger Things’ Story Arcs to ‘Star Wars’ - November 14, 2018