No matter what your age, we can all agree that LEGO is an awesome toy. I still build sets here and there, and I enjoy visiting the LEGO store whenever I can. This weekend in Disney Springs, guests can watch as LEGO Master Builders complete a 15 ft x 12 ft Millennium Falcon — just in time for Solo: A Star Wars Story!
On May 25-28, help the @LEGO_Group Master Builders use the Force to construct a 15 ft.x12 ft. LEGO model of the Millennium Falcon at @DisneySprings! Plus, don't miss limited-time gifts with purchase all weekend long. More details: https://t.co/qjFPIjbDZv pic.twitter.com/2ppCO6cLg8
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) May 20, 2018
If you’ve never witnessed LEGO Master Builders at work, this may be your chance. If you’ve never been to the LEGO store in Disney Springs, it’s pretty amazing. The store is surrounded by LEGO statues depicting different Disney scenes and characters. May the Force be with you!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018