‘Just in Case’ left us with a… “better” understanding of Naomi/Laura (Jenna Elfman), and John Dorie (Garret Dillahunt) was left in a certain situation that might have fans of AMC‘s Fear the Walking Dead season 4 rioting Alicia’s (Alycia Debnam-Carey) way if things go south.
On top of that? We have a two-week wait!
So until then, here’s your sneak preview of the mid-season penultimate episode of Fear the Walking Dead‘s fourth season — set to return to AMC in two weeks on Sunday, June 3rd (with a week off for the upcoming holiday weekend) — and see if you think Madison (Kim Dickens) should listen to Naomi:
Here’s AMC’s official trailer and synopsis for ‘The Wrong Side of Where You Are Now’:
Fear the Walking Dead s04e07: ‘The Wrong Side of Where You Are Now’: Madison’s decision to help an adversary has unintended consequences; John Dorie’s life hangs in the balance.
For an overall look at the fourth season of AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead, check out the trailer/overview below:
In season 4, we will see the world of Madison Clark (Kim Dickens) and her family through new eyes — the eyes of Morgan Jones (Lennie James), who is joining the story from the world of The Walking Dead. The characters’ immediate pasts mix with an uncertain present of struggle and discovery as they meet new friends, foes, and threats. They fight for each other, against each other and against a legion of the dead to somehow build an existence against the crushing pressure of lives coming apart. There will be darkness and light; terror and grace; and the heroic, mercenary and craven, all crashing together toward a new reality for Fear the Walking Dead.
AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead‘s fourth season stars Kim Dickens, Frank Dillane, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, and Danay Garcia; as well as new series regulars Lennie James, Garret Dillahunt, Jenna Elfman, Maggie Grace, and Kevin Zegers. Produced by AMC Studios, the series is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple; showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg; Robert Kirkman; David Alpert; Gale Anne Hurd, and Greg Nicotero.
- Big Mouth Gets Season 3 Pick-Up, Promises “Puberty Gets Even Messier” (VIDEO) - November 18, 2018
- Bob’s Burgers Season 9, Episode 7 ‘I Bob Your Pardon’: Bob…Talks Turkey? (PREVIEW) - November 17, 2018
- Timeless’ Goran Visnjic on Series Finale: “My God, This is Going to Be a Really Cool Ride” - November 17, 2018
- Arrowverse “Elseworlds”: ‘Smallville’ Fans Will Find New Lois/Clark Image Familiar - November 17, 2018
- The Walking Dead Season 9, Episode 7 ‘Stradivarius’: Rosita On the Run (PREVIEW) - November 17, 2018