Viewing parties to be held simultaneously at all Amazon Pop-Up kiosks and Amazon Books retail locations with special giveaway, for the launch of something new with ComiXology Originals, Amazon’s digital comic book publishing arm.
They say it is epic… well it will be five years since Bleeding Cool broke the news that Amazon was buying the digital comic publisher and distributor. A lot has changed since.
On Friday, June 1st at 2pm PDT/5pm EDT/10pm BST on Twitch for a major announcement from comiXology Originals via livestream. Hosted by esports personality Marcus “djWHEAT” Graham, it will feature special guests including comic book writers and artists.
While Americans will ba able to to attend viewing parties at their nearest Amazon Pop-Up or Amazon Books retail locations. Exclusive giveaways will be available to those attending the live stream at Amazon’s retail locations while supplies last.
The rest of the world will just have to watch…
Could it be an Amazon shared superhero universe?
- DC Comics Cancels Your Opportunity to Make Ant Lucia’s Harley Quinn Kiss The Joker Yourself - December 13, 2018
- Diogenes Neves and Scott Hanna Dropped From Suicide Squad #50 and More DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes - December 13, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 13th December 2018, The Scott Snyder Who Laughs - December 13, 2018
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018