Viewing parties to be held simultaneously at all Amazon Pop-Up kiosks and Amazon Books retail locations with special giveaway, for the launch of something new with ComiXology Originals, Amazon’s digital comic book publishing arm.
They say it is epic… well it will be five years since Bleeding Cool broke the news that Amazon was buying the digital comic publisher and distributor. A lot has changed since.
On Friday, June 1st at 2pm PDT/5pm EDT/10pm BST on Twitch for a major announcement from comiXology Originals via livestream. Hosted by esports personality Marcus “djWHEAT” Graham, it will feature special guests including comic book writers and artists.
While Americans will ba able to to attend viewing parties at their nearest Amazon Pop-Up or Amazon Books retail locations. Exclusive giveaways will be available to those attending the live stream at Amazon’s retail locations while supplies last.
The rest of the world will just have to watch…
Could it be an Amazon shared superhero universe?
- No Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider Past #25? - August 21, 2018
- Roy Thomas’s Origin of Red Sonja to Be Published by Dynamite in November - August 21, 2018
- Bettie Page Comes to London in November from Dynamite - August 21, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Prepares for Into the Spider-Verse Movie - August 21, 2018
- Marvel’s New Han Solo Stories About His Time in the Empire - August 21, 2018