Viewing parties to be held simultaneously at all Amazon Pop-Up kiosks and Amazon Books retail locations with special giveaway, for the launch of something new with ComiXology Originals, Amazon’s digital comic book publishing arm.
They say it is epic… well it will be five years since Bleeding Cool broke the news that Amazon was buying the digital comic publisher and distributor. A lot has changed since.
On Friday, June 1st at 2pm PDT/5pm EDT/10pm BST on Twitch for a major announcement from comiXology Originals via livestream. Hosted by esports personality Marcus “djWHEAT” Graham, it will feature special guests including comic book writers and artists.
While Americans will ba able to to attend viewing parties at their nearest Amazon Pop-Up or Amazon Books retail locations. Exclusive giveaways will be available to those attending the live stream at Amazon’s retail locations while supplies last.
The rest of the world will just have to watch…
Could it be an Amazon shared superhero universe?
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018