Viewing parties to be held simultaneously at all Amazon Pop-Up kiosks and Amazon Books retail locations with special giveaway, for the launch of something new with ComiXology Originals, Amazon’s digital comic book publishing arm.
They say it is epic… well it will be five years since Bleeding Cool broke the news that Amazon was buying the digital comic publisher and distributor. A lot has changed since.
On Friday, June 1st at 2pm PDT/5pm EDT/10pm BST on Twitch for a major announcement from comiXology Originals via livestream. Hosted by esports personality Marcus “djWHEAT” Graham, it will feature special guests including comic book writers and artists.
While Americans will ba able to to attend viewing parties at their nearest Amazon Pop-Up or Amazon Books retail locations. Exclusive giveaways will be available to those attending the live stream at Amazon’s retail locations while supplies last.
The rest of the world will just have to watch…
Could it be an Amazon shared superhero universe?
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018