We’re only a few days away from seeing the new Anniversary event from Overwatch kick off, but it hasn’t stopped people from spoiling the surprises for everyone as the skins for this year’s event have already leaked. WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD! TURN BACK NOW IF YOU DON’T WISH TO READ MORE, WE ARE NOT WARNING YOU AGAIN! A new post on Reddit shows off all of the new looks that will be coming to the game for the majority of the characters, as a Taiwanese player took screenshots and posted them online for everyone to check out. They include things like McCree dressed up as Sherlock Holmes, the pirate outfit for Junkrat, and 8-Bit themed costume for Lucio, and a magician’s outfit for Symmetra.
Now unlike other websites, we’re not going to post the photos, because we feel there’s something to be cherished in the surprise of seeing it when it comes out. If you are the kind of person who cannot wait and doesn’t mind spoilers, you can click this link here and go check them out for yourself. If you want to be surprised, the anniversary event kicks off this Tuesday on May 22nd and runs until June 11th.
- Overwatch Releases an Infographic to Celebrate 2nd Anniversary
- Overwatch's Second Anniversary Event is Officially Live
- Blizzard Celebrates Overwatch's Second Anniversary with Stop-Motion Video
- Overwatch Shows a New Video for the Upcoming Map Addition Petra
- Hanzo's Rework Won't Make it to Stage 4 of the Overwatch League
- Overwatch is Getting Another Free Weekend Next Week
- Overwatch Celebrates Anniversary with New Player Count
- Review: Dungeons & Dragons – Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage - December 8, 2018
- SEGA Announces Project Judge Coming to the West as Judgment - December 8, 2018
- Shawn Layden Kinda Teases Big PlayStation Things in 2019 on Twitter - December 8, 2018
- Super Meat Boy Forever Slated for an April 2019 Release - December 8, 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Will Resume in Mid-January - December 8, 2018