According to the latest report by Eurogamer, Kingdom Hearts director Tetsuya Nomura has confirmed that fans can expect a release date announcement for KH3 next month.
Since fans have been waiting for more than a decade to see Kingdom Hearts III release, this is pretty good news. However, having an actual release date would be a bit nicer. Seems the game’s time in Development Hell is almost over.
As Eurogamer reports, during the Kingdom Hearts III premiere even in Los Angeles earlier this week, Nomura stated to fans that the release date announcement is expected sometime “early next month” and that the development team is making the “final adjustments” and are “pretty firm on a certain date, so we hope to reveal it next month.” Which probably means it’ll be the big announcement coming out of Square Enix’s first ever E3 press conference. Unless those Final Fantasy VII Remake release date rumors prove to be true.
However, as Square Enix is also hosting the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour in LA on June 9th, the announcement might actually come before their E3 conference.
Kingdom Hearts III is expected to release on Xbox One and PS4 sometime in 2018. Given the timing of the announcement, Fall 2018 is looking pretty likely for a release window.
- Square Enix Files a Trademark for the Term "Outriders" in Europe
- Stranger Things' Caleb McLaughlin Will Take the Xbox Game Pass Challenge on Sunday
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018