Bless Online hasn’t even entered Early Access yet, but it isn’t stopping the developers from hyping their plans to come. The company released details this week about its upcoming Founder’s Pack that will be released at launch. After releasing info about the pack back on May 11th but after getting feedback from their fans and Emissaries, they decided to change things up a bit.
You can check out the full details here, and we have a snippet of the changes for you to read below. But the basics are that the price was lowered to $150, the “customer service priority” has been removed, and they revealed more details about the content.
Premium membership is not a subscription-based product. Premium membership can help increase efficiency or provide an effect that will, for a limited amount of time, reduce the costs of convenience related fees. As anyone with the base game can enjoy all of Bless’ content without restriction, premium membership can be seen as an option for those who want a more convenient gameplay experience. As we are aware of your concerns regarding P2W, there will be no items that can directly enhance characters or items.
The following are details regarding premium membership. They are applied to all characters in a region within the specified time period. (exception: skins may only belong to one character)
- Premium mount skin (Black Wind Caligo)
- Premium pet skin (Enchanting Loroshi)
- Reduces NPC equipment repair fee by 30%
- Reduces Wyvern usage fee by 50 %: Players can travel to any area within Bless by paying the Wyvern manager (located in each village/city) gold for Wyvern transportation.
- Pickaxe: This premium pickaxe used for Gathering provides unlimited usage within the designated time period, whereas the regular pickaxe has a limited number of uses.
- Gathering Bag: This premium bag used for Gathering provides unlimited usage within the designated time period, whereas the regular gathering bag has a limited number of uses.
- Acquires 20% more hunting experience points: Increased amount of experience points earned through hunting monsters.
- Acquires 20% more Dungeon points: Increased amount of dungeon points earned through playing dungeons.
- Adds 20% hunting gold bonus: Increased amount of gold earned through hunting monsters.
- Allows 5 more items to be registered in the market: Increased amount of items registerable on the market.
- Reduces market tax by 10%: Reduced market tax rate.
- Increases daily activity point exchange amount by 20%: The amount of exchanges allowed per day within the in-game system, Exchange Office, is increased. The Exchange Office is an in-game feature where players can exchange a specific amount of their dungeon and combat points (earned through in-game activities) into Lumena. It is exchangeable regardless of whether you purchase the premium membership or not. The Lumena that one obtains through exchanges is an in-game currency with which players can purchase a variety of items in the store.
Premium mount/pet skins are characteristic appearance skins included only in the premium membership. As they are cosmetics, purchasers will not obtain any secondary benefit from its usage (They are also untradeable and cannot be dismantled).
- Epic Games Will Host a Million Dollar Fortnite Winter Royale Tournament - November 20, 2018
- Valve is Putting an End to Steam Link Hardware - November 20, 2018
- Fans Old and New Get a Fresh Look at the Story of Kingdom Hearts III - November 20, 2018
- Riot Games Rebrands League of Legends LSC to European Championship - November 20, 2018
- Hitman 2 Launches Exclusive Target #1 Mission Today with Sean Bean - November 20, 2018