What do you do when you set up a comic book publisher that gets taken over by a Chinese investment firm forcing you out with a handsome payoff? I tell you what you do, fellow my lad, you buy lots of original comic book art.
Like Jim Lee‘s first X-Men! cover.
— Dinesh Shamdasani (@dinesh_s) May 17, 2018
A quick trip to Hawaii.
Forced retirement (temporary) in Hawaii pic.twitter.com/FAThrRRiUQ
— Dinesh Shamdasani (@dinesh_s) February 13, 2018
And rocking a rather splendid beard.
— Dinesh Shamdasani (@dinesh_s) April 27, 2018
As well as finding himself still as a producer on the upcoming Bloodshot movie.
Not bad, Dinesh, not bad…
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018