What do you do when you set up a comic book publisher that gets taken over by a Chinese investment firm forcing you out with a handsome payoff? I tell you what you do, fellow my lad, you buy lots of original comic book art.
Like Jim Lee‘s first X-Men! cover.
— Dinesh Shamdasani (@dinesh_s) May 17, 2018
A quick trip to Hawaii.
Forced retirement (temporary) in Hawaii pic.twitter.com/FAThrRRiUQ
— Dinesh Shamdasani (@dinesh_s) February 13, 2018
And rocking a rather splendid beard.
— Dinesh Shamdasani (@dinesh_s) April 27, 2018
As well as finding himself still as a producer on the upcoming Bloodshot movie.
Not bad, Dinesh, not bad…
- Now the KGBeast Shoots Bruce as Mark Buckingham and Andrew Pepoy Surprise-Draw Tomorrow’s Batman #57 - October 16, 2018
- What is This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About Anyway? – Part Two - October 16, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 16th October 2018 – The Colbert Retort - October 16, 2018
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018