What do you do when you set up a comic book publisher that gets taken over by a Chinese investment firm forcing you out with a handsome payoff? I tell you what you do, fellow my lad, you buy lots of original comic book art.
Like Jim Lee‘s first X-Men! cover.
— Dinesh Shamdasani (@dinesh_s) May 17, 2018
A quick trip to Hawaii.
Forced retirement (temporary) in Hawaii pic.twitter.com/FAThrRRiUQ
— Dinesh Shamdasani (@dinesh_s) February 13, 2018
And rocking a rather splendid beard.
— Dinesh Shamdasani (@dinesh_s) April 27, 2018
As well as finding himself still as a producer on the upcoming Bloodshot movie.
Not bad, Dinesh, not bad…
- Gerard Way Returns to Marvel Comics for Spider-Geddon - May 22, 2018
- Marvel to Let People Know What on Earth ‘X-Classified’ is… in June - May 22, 2018
- Marvel Launches Midnight Release Parties for Fantastic Four #1, for 57th Anniversary - May 22, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Publish Star Wars: Beckett in August - May 22, 2018
- Phil Noto is the New Artist on Daredevil in August - May 22, 2018