Deadpool has shared a new video in the lead up to Deadpool 2, and they’re taking another shot at Marvel Studios. Marvel has been making a lot of noise about their first 10 years this year, so, of course, now we have a Deadpool video making fun of that. They aren’t entirely wrong either; X-Men Wolverine: Origins came out in 2009, and that was the first time we got to see Deadpool on screen. It just wasn’t very good, as the video points out.
Summary(?): After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor – finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World’s Best Lover.
Deadpool 2, directed by David Leitch, stars Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, T.J. Miller, Josh Brolin, Brianna Hildebrand, and Zazie Beetz. It will be released on May 18th.
- Deadpool 2 [Probably] Will Break R-Rated Thursday Night Box Office Record
- Deadpool 2 Review: Your Friend With Benefits Who Does That Thing You Like
- Deadpool 2 Takes the Top Spot at the Box Office with a $125M Opening - May 20, 2018
- The Scenes Shot Just for the Deadpool 2 Trailers [Spoilers] - May 20, 2018
- New Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom TV Spot - May 19, 2018
- Deadpool 2: Zazie Beetz Would Love a Domino Origin Movie - May 19, 2018
- Stan Lee Praises Tom Holland’s Performance as Spider-Man - May 19, 2018