Bleeding Cool has been covering how the character Poison Ivy has been treated in recent DC Comics. In All-Star Batman she has reformed, working on cures to save humanity, in Batgirl & The Birds Of Prey she is a reformed aide to the team who has helped save a number of threats to humanity, in Batman she enslaved all of humanity through the planets they ate after thinking she killed some bad guys decades ago, and in Damage she is turning people into plant food for eating plants. There seem to be quite a few of her.
But in today’s Damage #5, they do seem to have had a go. Able to continue the storyline that they were planning, while adding a couple of panels to smooth everything over…
…by giving Poison Ivy a multiple personality disorder. See, it’s not Poison Ivy who is mulching the humans, it’s… a different aspect to Poison Ivy.
There? I’m sure all Poison Ivy fans will be happy with that. All of them. Every one.
(W) Robert Venditti (A) Clayton Henry (CA) Tony S. Daniel, Danny Miki
“UNNATURAL DISASTER” part two! Ethan Avery’s journey to uncover the secrets of his power will have to wait – he’s got a brawl to survive first! If his alter ego, “Damage,” ever wants to make it out of Poison Ivy’s clutches alive, he’s going to have to fight an army of super-angry monkeys to do it. And Gorilla Grodd. That can’t be that hard, right? Remember, Damage – monkey see, monkey smash!In Shops: May 16, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 15th October 2018 – Titanic Daze - October 15, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Ghost Monument - October 14, 2018
- Almost A Thousand Cosplay Photos From New York Comic Con 2018 - October 14, 2018
- Preview of Next Week’s Doctor Who, Rosa Parks, and New TARDIS - October 14, 2018
- Carol Danvers’ New Origin This Week Includes Her Real Name - October 14, 2018