Justice League: No Justice has followed from Scott Snyder‘s Metal series and is playing up the bombast of ideas let loose into the DC Universe, breaking open its Source Wall and making it a potentially madder place than ever.
In today’s Justice League: No Justice #2 that means to let loose thousands of new alien races on to the DC Universe who have been trapped for a very long time.
A whole new section of space. Alien races never seen before. Ancient ones that predate the Earth. And DC Comics creators lined up to create a few of them. The canvas of the DC Universe is getting bigger and this looks like it will be just one example. Or it will be Star Trek Voyager. You choose.
JUSTICE LEAGUE: NO JUSTICE #2
(W) Scott Snyder, James Tynion IV, Joshua Williamson (A) Marcus To (A/CA) Francis Manapul
The teams arrive at Brainiac’s home world to find it already in chaos. Only by splitting up and journeying to the four cosmic trees of Colu will they have any hope of saving the planet…but what’s waiting for them will test the true mettle of their new alliances!In Shops: May 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018
- Full Catalog For BOOM! Studios January 2019 Solicitations – Brings Buffy to the Yard With the Avant-Guards - October 16, 2018