Justice League: No Justice has followed from Scott Snyder‘s Metal series and is playing up the bombast of ideas let loose into the DC Universe, breaking open its Source Wall and making it a potentially madder place than ever.
In today’s Justice League: No Justice #2 that means to let loose thousands of new alien races on to the DC Universe who have been trapped for a very long time.
A whole new section of space. Alien races never seen before. Ancient ones that predate the Earth. And DC Comics creators lined up to create a few of them. The canvas of the DC Universe is getting bigger and this looks like it will be just one example. Or it will be Star Trek Voyager. You choose.
JUSTICE LEAGUE: NO JUSTICE #2
(W) Scott Snyder, James Tynion IV, Joshua Williamson (A) Marcus To (A/CA) Francis Manapul
The teams arrive at Brainiac’s home world to find it already in chaos. Only by splitting up and journeying to the four cosmic trees of Colu will they have any hope of saving the planet…but what’s waiting for them will test the true mettle of their new alliances!In Shops: May 16, 2018
- Glitchwatch on Amazon Kindle DC Super Hero Girls: Out of the Bottle - July 18, 2018
- WonderCon Statistics at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Deadpool Toilet Seat Covers from SDCC Hotels Are Being Sold for $40 Each on eBay - July 18, 2018
- Joshua Middleton’s Cover to Batgirl #25 as Tom Derenick Joins the Team - July 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock #1 Goes to Fourth Printing, #2 to Third, and Titans #23 to Second - July 18, 2018