Call of Duty World League returns today with the start of the CWL Pro League Stage 2 series, which is again presented by PlayStation 4. Sixteen teams from around the world will compete in Call of Duty: WWII over eight weeks, battling for qualification into the Stage 2 playoffs. The CWL Pro League Stage 2 Playoffs carries a $500,000 event prize pool as part of the CWL’s record $4.2 million overall prize purse for the season.
The Stage 2 series will broadcast live from the MLG Arena in Columbus Ohio from Tuesday to Thursday each week from May 15th–July 19th.
CWL Pro League Stage 2 is split into two divisions of eight teams. Each team competes in two-week blocks for a total of 14 competitive matches within their Division. The top four teams in each Division qualify for the playoffs, which will take place on July 27th – 29th.
The complete CWL Pro League – Stage 2 schedule is available online. Divisions will face off on the following dates:
Division A competes May 15 – May 25 and June 26 – July 5
Division B competes May 29 – June 7 and July 10 – July 19
Divisions are composed of the following qualified teams:
|Division A||Division B|
|FaZe Clan||OpTic Gaming|
|Team Kaliber||Luminosity Gaming|
|Team EnVyUs||Rise Nation|
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018