TMZ reported this morning that Margot Kidder, the actress who created the iconic cinematic version of Lois Lane alongside the late Christopher Reeve as Clark Kent/Superman, passed away at her home in Montana today at the age of 69. The news was initially released by representatives from the Franzen-Davis Funeral Home in Livingston, MT.
Kidder had been recently touring the convention circuit, meeting with fans and speaking on panels. She was also busy working on various projects including two still in pre-production, Between the Veils and Robber’s Roost. Her most recent released acting role had been in Frank D’Angelo‘s The Neighborhood.
Kidder is survived by a daughter, Maggie.
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dead At Age 72
- Teri Hatcher Joins Supergirl Cast, We Spoil It For You (Click Here)
- Con Man Season 2, Available Now (Ish), Bleeding Cool Talked To Cast And Crew
- Man Of Steel — The Bleeding Cool Review
- Man Of Steel's Surprise Cameo? Monday Trending Topics
- Deadpool 2 Review: Your Friend With Benefits Who Does That Thing You Like - May 17, 2018
- Date and Location Announced for Star Wars Celebration 2019! - May 16, 2018
- First Season of Amazon’s Lord of the Rings Series to Center on a Young Aragorn - May 16, 2018
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Review – Lando Rocks, Solo’s Fine, and Star Wars Lives On [Spoiler Free] - May 15, 2018
- Superman Actress Margot Kidder Passes Away at 69 - May 14, 2018