Chucklefish has been rolling out the coolest news as of late about their current games and future titles on the way. Today, the company made a quick announcement for PS Vita owners as they’ll be getting Stardew Valley for the portable console. The company made a blog post about it on the game’s official website earlier today with some details about the purchase.
It will be cross-buy, so you’ll only need to purchase one copy to play on both your PlayStation 4 and your PS Vita. This also means those of you who already own the game on PlayStation 4 will now be able to download the PS Vita version too!
That’s a pretty cool offer for them to do for PlayStation owners, and it gives those of us who are already working on farms with the PS4 a chance to take our farming on the road. This also means that every time the game gets an update, like the upcoming multiplayer patch that’s currently being tested, it will be the same on the Vita. Now, if only everyone could get cross-platforming out of the way, I would love to farm with my Steam, Switch, PS4, and Vita friends all at the same time.
- Stardew Valley's Multiplayer Update for PC Officially Goes Up Today
- Stardew Valley Will Finally Get Multiplayer on PC in August
- Pocket Rumble Looks to Be Getting a Release for Switch in July
- Sony Ending Physical Production of PS Vita Game Cards
- Stardew Valley’s Multiplayer Mode Hits the Public Beta Today
- Chucklefish Announces a New Game in Eastward with a Trauker
- Stardew Valley's Multiplayer Mode Should be Available in a Month
- Chucklefish Changes Spellbound's Name to Witchbrook
- Chucklefish Announces a New Indie RPG in 'Pathway'
- Strange Brigade Receives an Extended Gameplay Trailer - August 14, 2018
- Relive the Entire Daniel Bryan Saga as a WWE 2K19 Storyline - August 14, 2018
- Patrick Stewart Will Join ‘My Memory of Us’ as the Narrator - August 14, 2018
- Sony Releases a New Launch Trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man - August 13, 2018
- Necrobarista Reveals PS4 Version and Free Demo on the Way - August 13, 2018