We posted about Harrison Ford interrupting an interview Alden Ehrenreich was doing, but there was a little more to it than that. After Ehrenreich got over his shock of seeing Ford and both Han Solos made some jokes about them only being there for an “old guy convention”, Ford was asked about Ehrenreich’s performance in the movie.
I just thought it was spectacular and I thought he was so smart about what he did and how he did it. I just couldn’t be happier.
— Entertainment Tonight (@etnow) May 14, 2018
The look on Ehrenreich’s face as Ford praised him is the look of a young man getting everything he’s ever wanted and more. It was obviously a very emotional response for Ehrenreich, who seemed more than a little lost for words. Ford garnered a bit of a reputation over the years of being a grumpy old man, but this doesn’t seem like the actions of a grumpy man. He gives Ehrenreich the “good job, son” punch on the shoulder and is obviously channeling being a dad.
Summary: During an adventure into a dark criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future copilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25th.
- First Poster for Michael Moore’s Donald Trump Documentary Fahrenheit 11/9 - August 15, 2018
- The Live-Action Aladdin Remake Will Have 2 New Songs - August 15, 2018
- Chris Pratt Says the Situation Is “Complicated” Following James Gunn’s Firing - August 15, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War – Russo Brothers Explain How They Chose Thanos’ Victims - August 14, 2018
- Runaways Season 2: First Image, Promo, and Synopsis - August 14, 2018