It’s been more than a minute since we heard anything from Boss Key Productions, the people behind the awesome game Lawbreakers that did pretty well a few years ago, as well as the more recent Radical Heights. Not a lot of people have been in the know as to what the company has been working on this entire time since then. Unfortunately, they won’t be working on any more games in the future as the company has officially been shut down. Cliff Bleszinski, co-founder of the company, took to Twitter today to issue an official statement on the matter and declared the company “effectively no more”.
A statement: pic.twitter.com/LwJD54bCwL
— Cliff Bleszinski (@therealcliffyb) May 14, 2018
Bleszinski also said he would be taking time away from the industry to reflect on the company as well as focus on some personal matters. There’s no official tally of how many people were employed by the studio, and since there don’t seem to be any social media messages from staffers before today announcing they had been let go, we’re guessing the staff found out today at the same time everyone else did. The studio’s most recent project, Radical Heights, will remain in service and running for the foreseeable future so fans of the game can continue playing online.
- Fortnite Announces Thanos Mode is Ending on Tuesday
- Warners Trademarks DC Universe For Everything From to Corkscrews to Fan Clubs
- Superhot is Going to Japan in Spin-Off Title
- First-Person Shooter and Horror Game F.E.A.R. is Getting an Adaptation
- Fork Parker’s Crunch Out is Finally Being Released on SNES
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as its Released on Steam - August 19, 2018
- Someone Leaked Photos of Hitomi and Leifang in Dead or Alive 6 - August 19, 2018