We have a new featurette for the upcoming Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. It talks about the beginning and where the series began. It also features some piece of new footage and various members of the cast and crew talking about how the second half the movie is very different from the first half.
Summary: When the island’s dormant volcano begins roaring to life, Owen and Claire mount a campaign to rescue the remaining dinosaurs from this extinction-level event.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, directed by J.A. Bayona, stars Jeff Goldblum, Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Toby Jones, James Cromwell, Ted Levine, Geraldine Chaplin, Rafe Spall, B.D. Wong, and Justice Smith. It will be released on June 22nd.
- The Gifted Season 2: Reed Strucker’s Powers Will Be “Very, Very Bad News” - August 15, 2018
- The Happytime Murders Releases an Important PSA - August 15, 2018
- Avengers 4 Will Feature a Captain America and Black Widow with a “Harder Edge” - August 15, 2018
- Runaways Season 2: Karolina and Nico’s Relationship is the “Emotional Core” - August 15, 2018
- The Gifted Season 2: Caitlin Strucker is “Hardened by Grief” - August 15, 2018