We have a new featurette for the upcoming Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. It talks about the beginning and where the series began. It also features some piece of new footage and various members of the cast and crew talking about how the second half the movie is very different from the first half.
Summary: When the island’s dormant volcano begins roaring to life, Owen and Claire mount a campaign to rescue the remaining dinosaurs from this extinction-level event.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, directed by J.A. Bayona, stars Jeff Goldblum, Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Toby Jones, James Cromwell, Ted Levine, Geraldine Chaplin, Rafe Spall, B.D. Wong, and Justice Smith. It will be released on June 22nd.
- Deadpool 2 Writers Didn’t Know What This Common Trope Was [Spoilers] - May 23, 2018
- Marvel Tried to Keep the Russo Brothers from Killing [Spoiler] in Avengers: Infinity War - May 22, 2018
- 2 New TV Spots for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - May 22, 2018
- This Scene Almost Didn’t Make it into Deadpool 2 [Spoilers] - May 22, 2018
- 4 Behind-the-Scenes Images from Solo: A Star Wars Story - May 22, 2018