A little bit of odd news this morning revolving around the game Hellbound this morning, as several outlets are reporting that the game is being delayed until 2019. The primary news came from DualShockers, who is the biggest website to report on it, Saibot Studio apparently made an announcement that the game would be delayed. However, after searing through all of the company’s social media and their Kickstarter, no such news exists. In fact, the latest update for the game was to comically show they had $666 so far.
We’re going to take the entire thing as a rumor at this point because until someone from the studio comes forward with an official release from the company, or we see something on social media. In the meantime, if you’d like to try the game out a bit, you can go online right now and download the Survival Mode on Steam. It’s completely free to play and basically acts like a giant gauntlet match between you and the ever-flowing spree of bad guys looking to kill you. Hellbound is going to be a modernized version of a ’90s throwback to games like DOOM. Right now it has no specific target date beyond 2018 for PC.
- Bally and Williams Tables Being Pulled from Pinball Arcade Library
- A Gamer’s Paradise in Nottingham: National Videogame Arcade Review
- Smosh Games Takes God Of War to Task with an Honest Trailer
- Two From Retrofit/Big Planet: We All Wish For Deadly Force & Hellbound Lifestyle
- Panini's Highway To Hell Coming To The U.S. As Hellbound
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone 2018 HCT Fall Championship Finals: bloodyface vs. lnguagehackr - October 14, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One - October 14, 2018
- Pokémon Café in Tokyo Will Have a Special Pokémon: Let’s Go Menu - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 2 – Semifinals - October 14, 2018