The Deadpool 2 marketing continues to be on point with this new video from 20th Century Fox. This time it comes in the form of playing off a joke made at the expense of David Beckham in the first movie. To describe a joke is to spoil it, and this one is fun enough on its own.
It’s almost a shame that Deadpool 2 is coming soon, because that means the marketing is about to end. It feels like it isn’t quite as good as the first one, but it was impossible to top the first one because none of us knew what to expect. This is one of the worries going into this sequel, but thus far all signs point to this being a lot of fun.
Summary(?): After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor – finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World’s Best Lover.
Deadpool 2, directed by David Leitch, stars Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, T.J. Miller, Josh Brolin, Brianna Hildebrand, and Zazie Beetz. It will be released on May 18th.
- Shane Black Talks About Why He Wanted to Direct The Predator - May 24, 2018
- Maleficent 2 Actor Ed Skrein Talks About the “Phenomenal Cast” - May 24, 2018
- David Benioff and D.B. Weiss Will Make “Star Wars On Acid” According to Emilia Clarke - May 24, 2018
- New Featurette for Solo: A Star Wars Story - May 24, 2018
- Idris Elba to Star, Direct and Produce The Hunchback of Notre Dame for Netflix - May 24, 2018