After the Walmart Canada website leaked the news that Rage 2 was coming out, Bethesda really didn’t have many options left other than to basically admit the entire thing — which they kind of did in a tweet that we talked about yesterday. So now that the cat’s out of the bag, you’ve got one of two directions you can go in as a company: Keep your mouth shut or hype it up as much as possible. Bethesda decided to go with the latter. The company posted this new tweet with just an image of Big Ben being slathered in neon pink paint.
— Bethesda (@bethesda) May 10, 2018
It’s the same color from the tweet yesterday where people pointed out that the ad looks nothing like the actual artwork for the game. What makes this tweet interesting is that the time on the clock is set for 5:14, which people have pretty much surmised that it means we’re getting a proper reveal for the game on May 14th — this coming Monday. What exactly that will entail is just as big a mystery to us as it is to you, but we’re betting we’ll at least see a proper logo for the game this time around.
- Bethesda Releases Rage 2 Teaser Trailer for Actual Gameplay Trailer
- Yes, for the 100th Time, Rage 2 is Getting an Announcement Tomorrow
- Rumor: Did Bethesda Confirm Rage 2 by Mocking Walmart Listing?
- id Software Will be Adding Bots to Quake Champions
- Bethesda Softworks Teases New "Gore System" For Quake Champions
- E3 Floor Plans Released, Sony and Nintendo Snag the Most Space
- QuakeCon Releases New Registration Details and Event Info
- Dylan Sprouse Voices Alith Anar for Total War Warhammer II DLC - May 26, 2018
- NIS America Announces Killer7 Coming to Steam This Fall - May 26, 2018
- The Lost Child Receives a New Angel Interaction Trailer - May 26, 2018
- Epic Games Openly Warns Players About Free Fortnite V-Bucks Scams - May 26, 2018
- Bungie Makes a Few Armor Tweaks and More in Destiny 2 - May 26, 2018