Check out these upcoming DC Comics covers for June and July 2018 shipping titles. As ever, you may have seen some of them – a few even on Bleeding Cool the other day – but you won’t have seen most of them…
Ever since DC Rebirth began, DC Comics has been running variant covers for all their ongoing series, monthly and twice-monthly, with a regular variant artist for each title. However, they rarely run the variant covers with the initial solicitation or the second standard cover for twice-monthly comics. Which is where Bleeding Cool comes in, hoovering them up every month and presenting them to the viewing public for your delectation and pull-list planning purposes. And, yes, the return of Warren Louw is probably worth talking about a lot.
Okay, so which of these covers might move the needle as to which comics you may or may not pick up next month? Judge those books by their covers tell us your favourites.
Nightwing #45 by John Romita.
Harley Quinn #43 by Frank Cho.
Green Lanterns #49 by Paul Pelletier and Danny Miki.
Green Lanterns #48 by Warren Louw.
Green Arrow #41 by Mike Grell.
Deathstroke #32 by Francesco Mattina.
Hawkman #2 by Stjepan Sejic.
Batwoman #17 by Michael Cho.
Future Quest Presents #12 by Carlos D’Anda.
Wild Storm: Michael Cray #8 by Denys Cowan and Bill Sienkiewicz.
Wild Storm #14 by Denys Cowan and Bill Sienkiewicz.
Justice League #1 by Jim Lee.
Justice League #1 by Jim Cheung
Aquaman/Jabberjaw #1 by Joshua Middleton
Black Lightning/Hong Kong Phooey#1 by Chris Cross
The Flash/Speed Buggy #1 by Ivan Reis
Super Sons/Dynomutt #1 by Doug Mahnke.
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018