Time for more stuff from Solo: A Star Wars Story, because we’re right in the middle of the marketing push. However, instead of another TV spot today we get two new clips from the movie. The first shows Han (Alden Ehrenreich) and Lando (Donald Glover) meeting for the first time and is actually part of the clip that audiences at CinemaCon got to see. The second has Beckett (Woody Harrelson) playing the chess game with Chewbacca and walking right up to the line someone saying “let the Wookie win.”
We also got yet another shiny new poster this from IMAX. The colors on these posters have been fascinating, with a lot of red and orange making everything look like it’s either taking place in a sunset or anything featuring Luke Cage in The Defenders. It’s not a bad look, but it is an interesting one.
Summary: During an adventure into a dark criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future copilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25th.
— Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) May 9, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Somehow Makes Dinosaurs Boring - June 20, 2018
- Disney Fires Back with a $71.3 Billion Offer for Fox - June 20, 2018
- Ant-Man and The Wasp: Director Peyton Reed on Having the Freedom to Tell His Own Story - June 19, 2018
- Ant-Man and The Wasp: Marvel Producer Calls Ghost “Awesome” and “Badass” - June 19, 2018
- Taylor Sheridan Already Has a Sicario 3 Planned Out - June 19, 2018