Time for more stuff from Solo: A Star Wars Story, because we’re right in the middle of the marketing push. However, instead of another TV spot today we get two new clips from the movie. The first shows Han (Alden Ehrenreich) and Lando (Donald Glover) meeting for the first time and is actually part of the clip that audiences at CinemaCon got to see. The second has Beckett (Woody Harrelson) playing the chess game with Chewbacca and walking right up to the line someone saying “let the Wookie win.”
We also got yet another shiny new poster this from IMAX. The colors on these posters have been fascinating, with a lot of red and orange making everything look like it’s either taking place in a sunset or anything featuring Luke Cage in The Defenders. It’s not a bad look, but it is an interesting one.
Summary: During an adventure into a dark criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future copilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25th.
— Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) May 9, 2018
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms: 5 TV Spots and 2 Featurettes - October 16, 2018
- Lionsgate Releases the Final Poster for Robin Hood - October 16, 2018
- New Featurette for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Teases Why Everyone is in Paris - October 16, 2018
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – Producer Brad Lewis Talks Wrapping the Trilogy at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – Jay Baruchel Talks Letting Hiccup Go at NYCC - October 14, 2018